Local wallet with entire blockchain
Backup the wallet.dat file. This file contains all the addresses you have. wallet.dat is usually located in this folder:
- Windows: %APPDATA%/COIN_NAME
- Linux: ~/.COIN_NAME/
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/COIN_NAME/
Where COIN_NAME is the name of the wallet coin.
We recommend to backup the private key of the address you use as well. Please follow this steps:
You should use File -> Tools -> Debug console
- Enter the command listaddressgroupings
It will show you all the addresses in your wallet
- Copy these addresses to a notepad file.
- Enter command dumpprivkey YOUR_ADDRESS
Where YOUR_ADDRESS is one of your addresses found on step 1.
Repeat the process for all of your addresses.
Please take care. Don't show wallet.dat or private key to anyone. Never store your wallet.dat or private key on online backup service or your email address account!
When you first install the app it provides you the recovery phrase. Please keep it safely and don't show to anyone.
It is also possible to export the private key of the particular wallet address. Please follow these steps:
- Use Coinomi Recovery Phrase Tool
- Enter your recovery phrase and the number of words it contains (BIP39 recovery phrase consists of 18 words).
- Enter the passphrase if exists.
- Select the coin you are looking for from the drop-down menu.
- Recovery Tool will show all the addresses with their private keys in your wallet. Keep them in safe place.
Please take care. Don't show your recovery phrase or private key to anyone. Never store your recovery phrase or private key on online backup service or your email address account!
2Masternodes masternode shares and hosting: https://2masternodes.com/
2Miners mining pools: https://2miners.com/